Canopies.ie Ireland is an arm of Awnings.ie - Ireland's leading manufacturer and installer of Awnings, Canopies & Blinds.
We operate a Nationwide Service throughout Ireland, serving both the Commercial and Residential markets in every county.
Canopies.ie Ireland caters specifically for Canopies, Walkway Awnings & Traditional Old Style Awnings.
We protect households and businesses across the country from the unpredictable Irish weather.
Window Canopies @ Canopies.ie Ireland
A traditional form of external shading for both domestic and commercial properties with a good visible surface area for signwriting.
At Canopies.ie - canopies can be manufactured in a variety of shapes to complement the architecture of your home or business premises. Choose from an array of fabrics to suit your premises and why not create a visual statement by having your details screen-printed or sign written across the fabric. Canopies.ie prove canopies and awnings that are manufactured from high quality anodised aluminium with cast components. Generally they are covered with acrylic fabric that is secured to the frame by staples and hidden by PVC hideaway piping. Depending on the canopy shape the frames can be manufactured as a fixed shape or retractable. Folding canopies are manually operated using cords & pullies.
Dutch blinds are one the most popular types of external blinds both in the domestic and commercial markets. The quarter circle design allows for the side legs to be fixed to the building thus improving stability in windy conditions. Installation on shops, hotels etc also allows increased signwriting opportunities on both the front and side panels.
THE SIMPLICITY RANGE
Cost effective Lean To Glass Roof systems that are quick and easy to install
The Simplicity range of solutions have been designed with quality longevity and speed of installation in mind. We have developed these systems to be completely made from aluminium so that they last the rigorous of the British weather.They can be glazed with either glass or polycarbonate so that you can be assured they can meet most budgets. We place a lot of importance on keeping things simple and quick to install (hence the name) this means these products are really simple for your clients to maintain.Having a range of options is also important so that customers can enhance the experience by adding upgrades like lighting, heating and additional protection from the elements.
All aluminium solutions available in any colour
We have 3 very different options with 3 sets of upgrades within the Simplicity range which will enable you to specify a product to most applications and budgets.
The Simplicity 6
The Simplicity 6 is a stylish veranda, canopy and carport system that is glazed with a choice of 6mm toughened glass.
With elegant posts and optional glass roofing, this product offers you a deluxe canopy or veranda at an affordable price. By featuring the option of glass roofing, the Simplicity 6 offers improved acoustic properties – reducing the noise of rain drops during a downpour; these glass panels also provide a sparkling finish which is easy to maintain, particularly if the self-cleaning glass is chosen.
All framework is constructed from durable aluminium, with the option to powder coat the structure to any RAL colour or BS colour.
The Simplicity 6 is the perfect veranda solution for domestic gardens and provides effective and stylish cover from the weather for alfresco dining and garden parties.With a span of up to 3.2m glass length from its supporting wall, and an unlimited length you will have a solution that can be adapted to suit your exact needs.
The Simplicity 6 comes with a full 10 year guarantee and a 25 year life expectancy, making this a real investment that you will be able to enjoy for many years to come
Now available in either white or anthracite grey as standard.
Self Cleaning and Tinted Glass Options Available
The Simplicity 6 can be supplied with Optional Interrelated Remote Controlled LED lighting
The Simplicity 6
Features & Benefits
- Full 10 Year Guarantee – The Simplicity 6 is supplied with a full10 year guarantee and a 25 year lifeexpectancy for the canopy frame
- UV Activated Self-Cleaning Glass –Optional 6mm self-cleaning toughened glass has a UV activated special coating that is applied during manufacture that breaks down organic dirt which is then washed away by the rain. Only a small amount of UV is needed to activate the special coating so thatthe veranda remains clean even on cloudy days
- Toughened Glass – Both glass optionsare toughened during manufacturingand achieve Class 1 BS EN 12600 forimpact performance
- Low Maintenance – All roof optionsare low maintenance, particularly theself-cleaning glass, which means lesscleaning is required, saving you time and money
- High Light Transmittance –All roof options offer high light transmittance
- Available Projections –Up to 3.2m projection (Bar length)
- Simple Fixing System with Minimal Parts– For a simple and speedy installation
- Low Profile – The Simplicity 6 can be fitted in height restricted areas
- Integral Aluminium Guttering –Creates a sleek, modern design whichis stronger than external gutteringsystems and saves time on installation
Information on the design load and maximum span limits is available on request.
Projection up to 3.2m
Projection:Up to 3.2m
Glazing Bars Spacing
Projection:Up to 3.2m
From 2.5 degrees to 22.5 degrees
Optional Gallows Included
Optional Base Castings and Gallows Included
The Simplicity 6
- Wide Range of Colour Options – The aluminium frame can be finished to anyBS or RAL colour
- Victorian Upgrade Available – Enhance your structure with traditional style decorative post sleeves and gallows brackets
- Infrared Heaters - Wall MountedInfrared Heaters can be added to the veranda to create a warm and cosy atmosphere
- Integrated LED Lighting Available – Lighting can be added to the veranda to enable your customers to entertain when the sun goes down
- Glass Options – 6mm clear toughened, 6mm clear self-cleaning, 6mm toughened tinted grey and blue and 6mm toughened self-cleaning tinted blue glass.
OPTIONAL REMOTE CONTROLLED LED LIGHTING AVAILABLE
INFRARED HEATERS AVAILABLE
ANY RAL COLOUR OPTION
CONTEMPORARY 70MM x 70MM SQUARE POST AVAILABLE
Optional Integrated Lighting
The Simplicity 643Infrared Heaters
Walkways & Awning Stuctures
Walkways and approach awnings are very popular additions to the frontage of hotels, clubs and restaurants.
The construction of approach awnings is from the same extrusion as Dutch blind systems and these rigid structures provide a highly visible advertisement for the premises together with the practicality of giving weather protection to the patrons. Computerised bending of the Dutch blind extrusion together with the vast range of specifically designed components now available for approach awnings and walkways provide an almost limitless range of shape, size and design.
These are basically an extension of the approach awning (i.e. longer) and are generally used to connect one building with another to give weather protection. Construction is the same but due to the lengths involved it will be necessary to construct a heavy duty aluminium base frame mounted on awning poles and brackets. The walkway frame can then be bolted to the top of the base frame. All must be secured back to the building(s) where possible.
The ‘traditional’ blind as we know it today was the standard form of shop blind before the introduction of folding arm awnings. There is a significant quantity still in daily use which is a testament to the design and the materials used.
This blind style is specified mainly for use on shops within conservation areas and other areas of special interest, although it can be fitted in any location.
Types and Operation
Traditional blinds are usually supplied with arms and slides and occasionally with trellis extension arms. Pivot or ‘shoe’ arms are also available.
The blinds with arms and slides or trellis arms are supplied with a pull down pole for operation. Those supplied with pivot arms can be operated by gearbox or electric motor as well as by means of a pole.
The blinds are wound on helical spring rollers, or on geared or electric motorised rollers. The rollers are housed in specially constructed wooden blind boxes with wooden front laths of a raised panel or ogee profile.
Blind boxes were originally fixed above the name fascia or entablature, and this allowed for the blind cloth to be set at a steep angle which gave a pleasing aspect to the blind, better ventilation and better weathering.
The present tendency is for blind boxes to be fitted below the name fascia panel and consequently a much flatter blind is the result. This sometimes calls for the introduction of brass rainwater drain eyelets on the cover.
Wherever possible, consideration should be given to positioning the blind box at the highest level.